Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tuesday Afternoon

Okay, I have been a little remiss in posting, but there hasn't been a lot to report. I had my interview with the State today, and I think it went well. But heck, you just never know.

Also have an interview tommorrow with a Hotel company. Crossing my fingers, but should be a good chance of getting it since I've got industry experience. Heck, I used to work for one of their direct competitors.

Okay, so on to Nano: I took another dare, that of adding a character that wears black, wears sunglasses at night and doesn't speak. Hmm...a vampire novel featuring a character like that? I think it's pretty doable!
My thought is just to have him be a very ancillary character. Maybe like the Gangrel bodyguard for the Prince of the city. He wears the glasses to cover up an 'animal feature' like rat eyes, wolf eyes, or serpent eyes. Hmmm....I think I'll go with serpent eyes. People might mistake him for a Setite (a group that isn't well liked), which would also explain why he wears the glasses....

So that makes 5 dares so far.

Also, I saw a post soliciting Nanowrimo Bloggers, so I submitted the site today. If you're writing a Nano Novel and interested in joining the list, you might want to pay them a visit http://nanoblogmo.blogspot.com/
Not much there right now, but perhaps tommorrow???

No comments: