Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Doing the Dance of Joy!!!

Well, I had the interview with the hotel today. They were looking to get someone started tommorrow or Friday! That's really really fast in the grand scheme of things! Arriving there, I knew I was probably one of the most qualified candidates they could hope for because not only do I have industry experience, but I was doing pretty much the exact same duties while working for one of their closest competitors!

My horoscope has been saying things would improve, and my husband (who is rather inuitive) said the same thing. And for once, both were right! I got the job! Now with that said, at the moment, it is only a 6 week minimum temp assignment, but there is a chance that it could become permanent. The commute will suck, but it's not far from my husband's office, so we could carpool. And then the funny thing is, another employer called me wanting to schedule an interview. DOH!!! Well, I'll call him back tommorrow.

So with job hunting temporarily out of the way, I can focus more on writing that Nano Novel. Whoo hoo!!!!



No comments: