Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

And where exactly did the summer go? It seems like there's just never enough time to do everything you want to do. Heck, I play in a semi-monthly RPG, and had to miss a few games because I had conflicting plans (family events take precedence over games).

But in any case, August was a tough month for me. I didn't make my month's goal, but I'm still happy to report that I passed the 75% mark, and I'm less than 10,000 words away from hitting 200,000 words. However, I spent the first four days of September camping, so I wasn't able to do any writing. Boy, do I have lots of catching up to do this month already...

So, Halloween is fast approaching, and along with it Nanowrimo. So what am I going to do this year? Hmm...

I do still like the idea of Love, War and Fast Food. At least the title sounds pretty catchy. But on the other hand, a good serial killer story might be fun to write.

No comments: