Sunday, September 10, 2006

Getting Closer

This was actually a pretty good week for me, as I had a couple of 1,000 word plus days, so I was able to regain some lost ground. Better yet, I'm less than 5,000 words to the 200K mark, so I should be able to make it this month, barring any unforseen things.

30 days has September, so my club goal for the month is 20,550, so I currently am about 15,000 words from it. Doesn't seem too impossible at this point...but time will tell.

On the PbEM front:

Sodium Noir - the ST is his spotty self, but at least he is posting more than once a week. We also have four new players. We shall see how long they stick around. Things are getting very interesting for my PCs though...

Mage Phoenix - Picking up, but it's still tough having to interact with a player that is very very slow to post.

Paradise Heights - A new game, modern soap opera style. Thought I had a posting partner, but she flaked. However, the GM was kind enough to oblige me. I just wish she had a list of locations, I would have renamed the bar...

Paradise Lost - Slow, but the ST put a new rule in place for posting. We shall see.

Puzzles of Darkness - Slow, and entirely the ST's fault.

Riverton - Picking up, and should be easier to post now.

Shadowrun - Steady, but slow.

On the Nano front - Funny, but I find that my creativity does run out once in a while, and I'm rather uninspired at the moment. But it is only September...

No comments: