Sunday, April 23, 2006

Post #3 for the Month

Looking back through my logs, I've noticed that this post will be the third time I've posted this month. Maybe I can stay on track with weekly updates on Sunday, but I sort of doubt it...

On the good side, I have now met my goal for the month and am forging ahead. My new goal is to hit 90k by the end of the day, but so far, it's going slow. After about 4 hours or so of writing, I'm now about 200 words away. So many distractions sometimes. My kid asking for Google searches and downloads of things, and lots of IMs on various gaming related topics.

Well, in the end, though the words came slowly, I did hit the 90K mark today. Had a fair amount to reply to on the boards, and I started working on the club's second April writing prompt. I finished the first, and you can find it here. http://250k.blogspot.com/2006/04/april-prompt-detective.html

Well, my intro for the Shadowrun game won, but the Moderator edited it a whole bunch, even changing the ending to be a bit less dark.

No comments: