Sunday, April 09, 2006

April Optimism?

Well, unfortunately, I wasn't able to complete my March Madness goal of 31,000 words. Gamestorm was just too much fun, so I wasn't able to get any writing done that weekend. I did, however, exceed the monthly goal, so it wasn't all bad.

So now comes April. The monthly goal is a little smaller at 20,550. At this writing, I'm closing in on the 30% completion mark as well as 7,000 words, so I'm a bit over 13,000 words from making the goal for the month.

Alas, though, the words are flowing a bit slowly. On the very bright side, Sodium Noir is back up and running again! Yay! As I've said before, the trouble with PBEM games is that they experience lulls from time to time, especially on the weekends.

So, my hope is to try to hit the 30% mark tonight. Guess I'll have to try to come up with something original.

And then there's still the quandry of Julowrimo and Nanowrimo. I need to come up with something. Maybe July would be a good time to do a Shadowrun piece and put it up on the Proboards website. I may know enough about the setting by then...I hope.

No comments: