Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halfway there!

Well, things didn't go quite as well as I hoped. On my way home from work, the flash drive containing my Nano fell out of my purse and slipped under the seat. I had to dig it out, which wasn't an easy task. One of my two plot ninjas is also missing, as it probably also fell out of my purse and slipped under the seat, but I didn't notice that in my haste to make it in the door. I've still got one though, and he seems to be helping.

Tonight I made it to 25K, the halfway point, and continued to forge ahead. I spent a little time celebrating it and watched the Blazers game on tv. (They pulled out a win...barely) I made it to 26K a little after 11. When all was said and done, I fell about 40 words short of my current catch up point, but hey, that still means I wrote over 1,900 words today, and over 2,000 yesterday. I'm still hopeful about catching up...the weekend isn't too far away and I hope to make some real progress....

No comments: