Sunday, November 18, 2007

Week 2 Recap

Week two didn't go as well as I'd hoped. Thursday was good, but Friday we had to pick my husband's co-worker up from the hospital. Between picking up his prescription and taking him home, we didn't get to dinner until 7:30 and I wasn't able to start writing until around 9:00. Saturday wasn't much better. I went in to work in the morning, and took a trip downtown to the Bite of Zupan's, a free event where you get to sample all sorts of yummy stuff. The line was long, but it was really worth it.

However, it meant I didn't get home until 4:00, just in time to spend about an hour writing before I had to run off for my Shadowrun game. Between the two days, I wrote about 1,600 words total, which knocked me off track. On the other hand, I managed to stay on track for 9 whole days...

So now back to playing catch up.

No comments: