Monday, October 15, 2007

A Roll of the Dice

So I have a title. The opening scene is actually inspired from a real-life event.

My husband and I went to have dinner around 9 pm and stopped at IHOP. We walked in the doors, and the restaurant was lit, but totally deserted. There was barely any noise from the kitchen and no one was around to greet us.

Finally, someone showed up to serve us and seat us.

So thanks to the Dare I took, I dug through my Yahoo account's Spam folder and came up with the names for my characters.

This year, I'm trying out a little bit of new technology, something called a Liquid Storybook Binder. It's supposed to help you organize a novel and also lets you write it. Though I've used Word and Notepad with the same result.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded Liquid Story this morning. I played with a little this afternoon. I like it! I tried to use Supernotecard one year but it doesn't allow picture input. SO Liquid is awesome. I also like the record feature!! I'm curious to see how other people feel about it as NANO gets underway!
GOod Luck!