Saturday, November 19, 2005

Nano: The Third Week

Well, I actually attended my first Nano Write-In tonight. The Regional Liason was there, but she left early because she wasn't feeling well. While I was there, I set a goal of spending an hour and a half there, and managed to hit 31K while I was there. The Regional also was handing out presents. She gave me a choice of replica sandals, marbles, or balls. I chose balls because my MC has to have them to be able to deal with vampires all the time. Well, that and he is a guy (where I'm not). I find myself often typing She in relation to the main character, so I guess that means I'm not used to having a male MC)

I also had my computer's hard drive crash this week, but fortunately, the novel is on a portable drive and backed up on a laptop, so it wasn't lost....phew! Another thing I learned: OT and Nano don't mix very well. But by working late, I managed to get out of having to work this weekend, which would have sucked.

But now I can't compare last year's numbers to this year's. Doh.

So...back to novelling.....

No comments: