Saturday, October 01, 2005

October 1st!

The die is now cast. I logged in with my Nanowrimo account and signed up for this year's contest.

Now, to consider this year's entry. I went and outlined the three, and for the most part they flowed pretty well (though I had to cheat on number three and pull up a copy of Romeo and & Juliet on the net)

However, someone suggested that I combine the three. I can't really merge the three (unless I set it in the future, even then, it could be a bit of a challenge.) However, combining the two is definitely doable, though the other story will be merely a much smaller portion of the other.

So for now, I'm going to go with the trucking firm. It's still in the genre, but at a very different slant. It will be more of a series of shorter stories, with a unifying thread, much like the Illustrated Man (I always did love Ray Bradbury)

Who knows, maybe I might try to get it published.....

Now for a title....

No comments: