Sunday, November 30, 2008

Victory Lap!!!!

So, the day started off a little slow. I lost about three hundred words due to an odd computer glitch. But I managed to rally and write more.

The story took a bit of an odd turn, and I found myself debating as to whether or not I should let my MC live. I asked two of the three people I'd sent the increments of my story to. Both liked Jenna, the MC, and were pulling for her. I still couldn't really decide. Then I hit and passed the 50,000 word mark. Looking at the paragraph I had, I realized that I could simply stop the story right where it was. It would make for the sort of ending I hate to read, but it is an ending nonetheless.

So shortly after 10 pm, I copied and pasted my work into the validator. It then announced that I had won!

No comments: