Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Walking in London

That's what I was doing yesterday, and I woke up a bit stiff and sore from all the walking. I wish I'd had more time to spend there, but I got to see the Tower of London and the Globe, which is what I wanted, and the cruise on the Thames gave me a nice overview of the city. I even got a picture of Big Ben. Well, actually, I didn't, because Big Ben is actually the name of the bell INSIDE the clock tower and you can't actually go up there. :)

Taking pictures when the sun is starting to set is a bit tricky. I took a couple pictures of the clock because I wasn't sure I had a good look at it.

Three days to Nano. I'm not entirely ready. Two days to Halloween. I'm not sure I'm ready for that either, but I'll cope. My husband bought more candy while I was gone, and did get the grandkids' goodie bags delivered (though not quite correctly). Ah well, the only real difference was that the girls got hair ties, the boys got extra candy. :)

Well, off to Goring Street and a bit of trinket shopping. :)

No comments: