Thursday, September 01, 2005

Process of Elimination

So an informal and unscientific poll (three people responding) got me the
following:
Roll a die (I do actually have a 4 sider somewhere) as they all sounded good
Love, War and Fast Food
Go with the Vampire, but make it non WOD Canon.

So, I've been playing the main character of Cards of Change for over a year in the PbEM (Play by Email) game Sodium Noir. While it may be coming to an end, I'm not sure if I want to take the Mara/Christine story any further. So I think I'll eliminate that one.

I also am not real keen on the commuting idea (though I have a few funny stories), and don't think it really is good novel material, so that's out.

Which leaves three.

The Vampire story is not without merit. I won with it last time, so why not? And if this is my choice, an extra 10K should be added to the goal.

The Jade story could be interesting. I never really explored it much.

I do like the idea of Love, War and Fast Food, and maybe my limited Shadowrun experience can come to play in this. Been a while since I've read any sci-fi, but as I recall, I have a Star Wars novel sitting in my bookshelf waiting for me. I actually thought of this while at a food court, watching a young couple having lunch together. One worked for Panda Express, and the other worked for a Japanese place. Or something like that, I don't exactly remember anymore.

Maybe I should ask the Nanoers...

No comments: